After you have filled flight form, OpenFlyers checks following things:
- There is no uncompatibility between flight types
- There is no uncompatibility between a flight type and aircraft type
- Required flight types according to the aircraft type have been correctly set
- Required flight type in case of a second pilot on board have been correctly set
Additionnaly, if the club administrator has activated the option, OpenFlyers checks that the pilot has got:
- right qualifications according to the aicraft type
- right qualifications according to the flight types
For flight and account, an entry (flight entry or account entry) may have two states:
- not validated
When an entry is validated, it is no more longer possible to modify it
So, it's important to check accuracy of the entry before validating it
If after validation, an error is detected, for flight you can't do anything, for account, you can add an entry to counterbalance the mistake.
When a flight is entered, it is not validated. There is two alternatives configuration to validate a flight:
- automatic validation: a flight is automatically validated when a new flight (which begin after the previous one) on the same aircraft is entered
- manual validation: a mechanical (for example) check manually the flights according to the aircraft log book and validate flights with a formular.
- Account entries which are consequence of a flight are validated as soon as the corresponding flight is validated
- Transfer are always validated
- Other entries (payments) are manually checked to be validated
A not validated entry is displayed in italic characters.
A non validated entry may be modified
Warning: flights with no debit are not displayed in the account listing
Users may personalize their display in the menu "Data/Display and personal data"